Friday 11 April 2014

Introductions

I'm a wannabe, a wannabe Musician, Artist, Photographer, Biker e.t.c e.t.c err did I mention world-domination?

30 years of living on this planet is a lot, you tend to have seen a lot of things that you never realized you were seeing in the first place, but by then, you've moved down or up the line.

I intend to show you the world, as I see it.

So, here's something for today. This is from the past, one of my first shots with, a then spanking new Nikon-D-5000.

I was at Calicut, in that scorching heat, which when accompanied by the humidity tends to make you feel like a sausage that's being steam-pressure-cooked. The heat had got to me and a few more minutes of it would have got me mad. So I decided to take a walk along the beach. I noticed this lady, in this pose. She's a palm reader, the expression on her face and the question marks surrounding her look in to the sea is a bit ironical. As if in search of an answer that is no where in the lines she can read. My 18-55mm didn't make it easier, I had to walk by and take this shot without disturbing her. Later when going through the picture; I noticed that there is a much younger lady in the same photograph and in a pose that is almost the exact opposite of what the elderly lady portrays. Hmmm, is-trange.

Life has quite a lot of this irony; at-least for me, like my previous landowner and current landowner, one obese and the other like a green log scorched in an oven, but that's a story for later.

Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment